Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarification for those who need it...
Here is a little clarification for the reason why certain vehicles links have  been removed from this site. In the beginning there was Sims2Carsource... where the files were hosted initially. Once the site went down the files were moved to the Sims2Carsource Downsite. The downsite resurfaced as this forum, which was previously named Sims2Carsource, *(hence the web address of thesims2carsource.creatmybb.com) and at that time I was a mod, then got promoted to global mod, along with S2A. I uploaded creations WITH  PERMISSION from Maximum Spider, Agent 420, Wonkey, VoVillia, Tre and Fox. Actually I was asked to upload their works here. So me being the loyal, trustworthy person that I am, I worked feverishly at work, at home and late nights to get as much of the missing stuff uploaded to share with the community. Once uploaded everything was hunky-dory. That is until S2CS opened up again. With the new S2CS being open Tre, Monkey, and Fox's creations were removed from this forum, immediately and placed back on the S2CS site. That's why you see my name as the poster the description and pic of the creation but no link. *(no pun intended).

Once again... any of the files that were uploaded by myself are not my creations unless I state it within the post. Which the only one I think I have uploaded here is a recolor of Tre's Charger DUB SRT.  I wouldnt know the first thing about vehicle creation, and I will not steal credit for something I did not do myself. I'm all about respecting the creators wishes. *(Ask around about the unreleased mesh situation) LOL... As I've stated before when I was a global mod... if anyone has any questions about anything I uploaded here or just a question in general, just ask. I'm not out for the fame... personally I could care less... what I am out for is to try to help someone in any way I can, just so long as I'm not breaking rules or disrespecting someone in the process.
Thanks for this impak! It certainly clears somethings up. I think I'm going to stick this thread, so it's easy to read.
yea, that would be easy! And thanks for clearing these things up impak!
Great idea, posting this, Impak. I noticed some confusion and misplaced hostility over a (few) member(s) who thought you were trying to "steal credit," which most veteran members knew wasn't true.