Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HedWind Choppers Hubless Monster
Today HedWind Choppers brings you the Hubless Monster. This bike doesnt have wheels in the traditional sense, but you can see that for yourself. Sims will love it and they will again put there feet on the pegs, hold on tight and enjoy the ride. Thanks to Amen choppers for the inspiration, and to Sanctum for the base to build this bike.

[Image: Hubless1.jpg][Image: Hubless2.jpg]
[Image: Hubless3.jpg][Image: Hubless4.jpg]
well thats interesting i like the concept of the wheels though, thats pretty cool
How the heck would wheels like that actually work? Still a cool design, though!
you know I never really thought about it, but the bike does exist in RL, just google Amen Choppers and they have it there. I thought it was a cool design, but very strange Big Grin
well the wheels would actually work, as long as you dont catch air then ur just screwed lol, the weight of your body/the bike would push down on the wheels causing the plates to slide along and move the bike but ya lol maybe that doesnt ake sense to you but to me it does

- Blade
Reminds me of that Nike 2022 thing in GT4... except this is a bike, lol. Looks cool though.
DOHC46 Wrote:How the heck would wheels like that actually work?  Still a cool design, though!

mqagnetic force, a seethrough base ect. there aree ways... very co mplicated wsays that is

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HedWind Choppers Old School The Great OZ 4 2,503 11-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Last Post: THUG LIFE
  HedWind Choppers ApeHanger The Great OZ 6 3,120 10-15-2008, 09:07 AM
Last Post: impak875