Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loewen, Black & White Cubes
Do you remember Heinrich Loewen? Here's his house tour finally. Smile
First, as promised, a few words on his career: He had his big break-through as a cloth designer some years ago when he designed a collection of summer cloth that not only smelt and looked but even FELT like winter cloth. GENIUS!

On the slope of Rosewood Hills he has his modern mansion:
[Image: outside1.jpg]
[Image: outside2.jpg]
[Image: outside3.jpg]

The block on the last pic right includes only a big hall with some gym equipment.
Didn't picture its inside because it's really unspectacular.

So lets go inside!

[Image: entrance.jpg]

Of course the entrance of such a rich sims house is camera monitored.
Also you can see the upper floor has a big window. For one thing this lets light from the glass roof through,
for another thing Heinrich can admire his loved Cobra in the winter without getting cold. Big Grin

Comming through the door, to the left there's the kitchen/dining corner. I really like the outcome!

[Image: kitchen.jpg]
[Image: kitchenclose.jpg]
(Yes, that's Elvis' shack in the window.)

The living hall:
[Image: livinghall.jpg]

The roof is made of high-tech glass which has special molecules in it.
These can be controlled by electricity to darken the windows, so it won't heat up too much in summer.
(I read about such windows years ago for real, if I remeber right.)
Up we go!

[Image: piano-stairs.jpg]

A stair without rail is just the right thing for the daring mind of a designer. Cool
And of course a mansion is only a real mansion if there's a grand piano around! Wink

View from above:
[Image: 2ndFloor.jpg]

The 2nd floor mainly consists of hallway.^^ To the right (out of pic borders) the door to the balcony, at the very back you can guess the stairs down to the gym hall, and the spiral stairs up to the entertainment room... The door on the right leads to the bedroom, right to that (not pictured) the door to the bathroom (which is boring, too, and therefore not pictured).

The bedroom, hanging above the driveway:
[Image: bedroom.jpg]

Finally the entertainment room at the very top of the house:
[Image: entertainmentroom.jpg]

Not on the picture on the left there's the computer.
A pool table is a must-have for my rich houses since I'm a player myself. Big Grin

That's it! Hope you enjoyed the tour!
wow that house is spectacular!!! you should put that up for download, I want for my own game!!
Thanks! But would it work as a common download when it's specified for this particular place on a hill...?
Unfortunately it's so time consuming to track down all the CC... But I could try to offer a reduced, unfurnished version. Not before february though. I had the same thought about my other houses, too.
:O that house is the best house ive ever seen!
You're one of a heck creator Psycho !
I could show more but I don't want to tease people with houses they'll probably never get... But you could go to my photobucket for some "secret" buildings. Wink
Erm... Looking at your Photobucet album, is it possible that you're working on a Trans Am ? :o
lol No, I don't have any idea about creating an object myself. These pictures were for the Phoenix decal contest at Project Torque.