Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
my game will not let my sims have clothing or hair! please tell me if this is the game or am i doing something rong? please tell me how thanks
You mean custom cloth/hair? Are you used to installing CC? does other CC work?
If not: You have to enable it first. Go to options in game and look for the option "Show CC dialog at startup". I can't remember exaactly but sth. along this line (click the gear wheels icon and then look at the upper right corner). Set that to yes and restart the game. A dialog will show up before you get to the menu, enable CC there. I'm not sure, maybe you then have to restart again to have the CC loaded and showing up.
I think, but im not positive that custom hair and clothing cannot be in subfolders, they have to be in the main downloads folder, so if everything else works but clothes and hair doesnt make sure it isnt in a subfolder.
All downloads can be in subfolders if you have at least one EP.
Oh thanks for the info psychosim Big Grin
Yeah, only one level, folders in the sub-folders don't work. Also, when CC has been disabled and then re-enabled, you have to re-start the game to make is show up. Without more specific information, I've got nothin' else...
hm, no, I can't agree with that. I myself have multiple sub-folder levels without problems.
My milti-level sub folders didn't work. I don't know why that might be different. Of course, I have about 90 sub-folders, though...