Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1982 Smoogo 720 XTD -NEW! v3.5- (NL)
[Image: Object_Discription_RBL_V3.png]

-TOTALLY NEW VERSION! v3.5! NOW IT SUPPORTS "DECORATIVE PARKING SPACE" MOD BY MOGHUGHSON ON MTS2!
IF YOU HAVE THE OLD 2.0 VERSION OF THE CAR, PLEASE DELETE THE OLD VERSION AND DOWNLOAD THIS! Wink-

Creator: VPN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Name: 720 XTD
Chassis type: Hatchback

Known for its noisy-but-reliable two-strokes engine, the SMED-04-2ST (still used on the modern Minima) and its mechanical simplicity,
the 720 was the Simlish people's car, and now is a cult object, a sort of myth for the sims.
The "legendary" 720 was produced, in various series and minimal restylings for 25 years, before it was replaced by the Minima.
Now, Smoogo 720 are nearly cult objects, and their owners tends to restore and preserve them.
Millions of 720 are still driving in Simlish roads, and it's still the cheapest car that a sim can buy.
The car was produced without any restyling from 1974 to 1999.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recolours: 20 Recolours available for both the Normal version and Roof rack version
Version: 3.5 (Now it supports "Decorative Parking space" mod by MogHughson on MTS2)

[Image: Picture_Material_RBL_V3.png]

[Image: versions.png]
[Image: colours.png]

[Image: Update_log_RBL_V3.png]

Version 3.5: A lot of parts of the car are totally reshaped, new colours, more details etc.

[Image: Files_Container_RBL_V3.png]

(The Attachments system doesn't work for me. So I've been forced to put the car on MediaFire. If someone knows how to fix it, please, let me know, thanks! Smile )

Download - Smoogo 720 - Normal Version

Download- Smoogo 720 - Roof Rack Version

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1974 Smoogo 720 historycal Vehicle ribot1980 1 1,550 01-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Last Post: GRIM REAPER