Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWO NEW RULES- ALL MUST READ
It has come to my concern that we need more rules.

As from today the new rules are-
No posting unnecessary posts to bring you thread to the top of the page. One, its a form of spam, and two, it can be a form of jealousy
No making new accounts, if you have a problem, email an administrator. We know if you do, its a little thing called an IP Address .

Both of these rules will be strictly enforced. Breaking the rules will result in a warning. If you break them a second time, a two week suspension.

Thanks,
Sims2Addict
totally agree...
we all know what happened with toakenspy and the 2 accounts so agree with that 1 for sure, and the bumping topics should be stopped more

btw the site must have lagged cos theres 3 of these topics, ill delete them for ya
i agree. if we start making exceptions for certain people who break the rules,then everyone will start breaking the rules and lashing out against staff.

EDIT: We should also make a welcome section for new members to come and say hello, and can also be introduced to the rules. ive seen it do great on other sites, also gives the site more of a community feeling.
thats a good idea m4tt. ill get to it right away
I think the Request forum is little messy. I think that if people just put the car name in the Subject directly instead of writhing "i nead help" or "my request. none gets there request made if the creators get unintrested in a messy request forum. Better with a clear message like "volvo 740" or "Oldsmobile 442 1970" and it should be with a good picture and/or a link to a good free mesh (atleast a picture).
Little hard with another rule but it will clean out useless requests.
What do you think?
I think we will need to close the site for maintenance, so we can clean up the site and make it better. I think we'll be down on the 29th
Good Idea fellaz... the forums definitely need a spring cleaning... S2A you're the man!!! The welcome thread would be wonderful... I'm on other sites and that really makes the newbies feel at home. Requests??? I think there should be some sort of limitation as to how many can be requested as well as the posting should be fiercely moderated... I've seen alot of threads with just the name of the vehicle... no link to the 3d model or pic... You guys are doing a wonderful job!!! Keep up the good work!!
There is a limit to 7 cars per person. stands in the request rules.
but there is no rule to how the request sould be written.
Thanks s2a for your work!
What About off topic forums like My Nothing In particular.
It was a simple chat with no subject

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TWO NEW RULES- ALL MUST READ 0 679 03-22-2008, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Sims2Addict Back in Business
  Staff Rules Hutch6344 3 1,520 03-09-2008, 07:05 AM
Last Post: ribot1980