Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Dalmation
Hello,

Today we have a Golden Dalmation, this is no ordinary breed. You could call it 'Limited Edition'. Please post your comments.

[Image: screenshotnd7.png]
[Image: screenshotjm3.png]

Nice looking dog badboyracer, but your attachments are there.
(if you meant 'aren't' instead of 'are') I know, for some reason they won't come up. I've said for it to be inserted into post but still nothing. I was presuming that a moderator had to approve of the upload first before the attachments would be shown.Sad
hmm, nothing came up about approving these, nothing to do w/ mods, sorry. maybe if you send them to me i'll try and post them for you...
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:hmm, nothing came up about approving these, nothing to do w/ mods, sorry. maybe if you send them to me i'll try and post them for you...

I've sent you the urls of the files via PM.
Ok, lets give this a try, doesnt work if i edit your post, so lets see what happens if i try with a new post...:

EDIT: AngryAngry@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ why does it just say "attachment=826"? what the hell does that mean?!

EDIT 2: Think its a bug of the site, will NOT show up on posts, but when i go to Manage Attachments on my Control Panel, its there and downloadable O.o

Very nice keep it up Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silver Dalmation badboyracer 2 1,236 06-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Last Post: badboyracer
  Red Dalmation badboyracer 2 1,180 06-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Last Post: badboyracer