Remove Ads

Poll: What do you think about this.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
That's Awesome
84.62%
11 84.62%
Nice
15.38%
2 15.38%
Who is ribot1980?
0%
0 0%
Boring
0%
0 0%
It's Fake (for the ones who don't think it's true)
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Moment Is Here
Some off you (the ones who do see signatures) might have noticed ribot1980's signature wich says "coming soon" i will now reveal the meanings of this signature:

Yes it the truth ask himself Ribot1980's has now his own site featuring all his rides and the recolours from psychosim. And i made it for them. But Don't complain about missing thing because were still in construction phase but all cars are downloadable.

Oh yeah for the ones who couldn't read the url:
http://ribotlabsinc.cabanova.com/
Awesome, I've always wanted a site like that,lol.

Great work on the design, and congrats to Ribot!
wow. looks like an actual maunfacturer website. great work!
that is an amazing site congratulations
WOW! That looks amazing! I can't wait for the taxi to come out! I am downloading stuff right now in a separate tab!
carlover12345 Wrote:WOW! That looks amazing! I can't wait for the taxi to come out! I am downloading stuff right now in a separate tab!
You can already download it. Its on the site, but it doesn't function as a taxi neither does the police car but were trying to get some help from someone who has done many NPC replacements.

And thanks for the nice comments everyone and also all ribot's NEW cars will soon come on the site to. I'm sure that youve seen the W.I.P. the microma is some concept art from me Smile
Great site!
For the video, I strongly suggest you to include the homepage url in the description! Even when I stop the video and although I know the name, it's a bit hard to read. Smile
And since you're already on it, you could add some more tags: "Sims 2, yomoshoto, simlish cars"
If I had time and talent, I'd like to produce real simlish commercial spots for the cars and company. That was real fun. Well, work first...
Its fantastic and i am glad to see that real car Creators love it too...

But the biggest thanks goes to Bryan93(WebCoach and DesignChief) for it possible...

and to Psychosim (ChiefSprayer and maybe CommercialChiefEditor) for his Fantastic Recolours...

With such a fantastic Staff, every Car manufacture could be strong enough to

be the best!

Requests are welcome everytime, but will need a bit patients

And i will do my best to keep up working...

and don´t forget the page is still under construction...

Hope u will enjoy and Happy simming

Greetz Rib Cool
Well yall thanks for the great support and you heard ribot there is lot's a work to do. But it's handable for us 3 and ill promise that ill get the yomoshoto page up by tommorow but off course there are more important things like school (however i still doubt that) but i off course have to keep connection with my friends (wich i do have lot's if i say myself)....and for something more personal there is a girl on school wich i really like but i don't really think she like's the joker person in the class (me) and i still am not to confident to ask her Shy but ill try it sooner or later and then ill just hope that she likes me to. but enough blabbering me as webcoach need to stay strong and focused and ill do my best to keep the site running (and get some sleep to) and off course i wish goodluck to our chief creator Ribot1980 and to our Chief Recolourer Psychosim.

P.S. I also did your request for the movie psychosim Big Grin
hey, good luck on the girl! Yeah, there were nice times when I was young... Big Grin

It's good to have you on board because even if Ribots cars are the greatest and my recolors the best, who would download them if the site was just crap?