Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What state are you from?
Representing from Massachusetts!
I'm in Northern California but originally from Howick, New Zealand
bbg8793 Wrote:Representing from Massachusetts!
Nice! Oh and I dug up a picture of the garage of my house in Scituate! Also includes my dad's Jag.
SimsLAndHomes Wrote:Why the worlds worst?

A collection of very small reasons, all adding up to one huge reason.

here are a few (actually, very few) reasons
1. the local vandals ruin everything everywhere
2. its ALWAYS raining
3. its ALWAYS cold
4. its ALWAYS boring
5. theres NEVER anything good here
6. the local mall has a collection of shops that no-one is even remotly interested in, instead you have to travel 23 miles to Glasgow to find some more shops you MIGHT be interested in
7. there is NEVER any good jobs and...
8. every car you see is either riced up (stupid loud farty exhausts and stickers that add 5bhp *cough*) or its a clapped out Rover 214 holding everyone up with all the steam pouring from the engine.

Good points are there are loads of bars, bad point about that is its full of old bald men singing about football and fighting with everyone who doesnt like their team or people who do like their team but dont have the right color of T-shirt on.

So yeah, useful travelling advice from your old friend Johnny lol

PS: Carlover, that place looks and sounds awesome, and although i was thinking about Texas (know some people there), I'll definitly bear that in mind Wink
Finally, I found a picture of my house! This was before it was painted grey around Christmas 2004. [Image: kevindec022005009fd5.jpg]
Another one from Massachustts!!!!!! hate my town but love this state!
And I stayed in this house below the week of my birthday, i'll try to get a pic of mt house later:
[Image: Pictures032.jpg]
It Whats your socks? anyways the cape rocks
it Rocks my socks, it looks like it say says it eocks my socks. lawl!
Here is some pictures of my house[attachment=833][attachment=834][attachment=835]
SimsLAndHomes Wrote:And your from Germany?

Yes, you're right. Niedersachsen is north-west in germany, next to the North Sea. Smile