Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Unfortunate Retirement
ok well im sry to do this to u guys but i think ive been lacking showing up on the forum and doing my work, so i think its time for me to retire, even though schools out, im movin this summer and recoloring and real life are starting to kill me, so ill release some recolors every now and then, and help out the forum but I think this my official retirement from this amazing community, but if you still need my help ill be around every now and then to help out

-Blade
Well Good luck to you Blade.
Goodluck with life Blade, we'll miss ya
Good Luck blade....youve helped the site alot,

Come back whenever you want
Yeah good luck, bro' !
sad to see you go! i hope you will come back someday!Smile
lol well it looks like they still havnt removed me from my position and all so ill stay around to help and guide as a past president of a car club does lol
hey blade. doyou want to retire?? pm me and I'll retire you
There is an insurance product for just such an eventuality. It is a specific sort of disability income protection. It protects your retirement fund contributions in the event of your disability retirement. This kind of disability policy not only pays you an income but also contributes to a savings fund or special trust with investment options just like a retirement plan. The aim of this fund is to build an annuity from which you can draw income when you reach 65. Death before 65 means this income goes to your beneficiary.
While there are slightly different calculations involved in determining the amount of your retirement annuity, the payment is based on the average three high years of salary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Retirement JC4263 4 1,692 06-19-2008, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DOHC46