Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My View On Car Creators
you're right. It was fun when the site was up and I liked seeing the pictures of the cars that were supposed to soon be available, oh well at least we have fresh prince who keeps us informed on his creations
Personally, I really didnt care because I hardly ever have time to play the Sims anymore and really just follow this community around, helping out whenever I can and just enjoying the atmosphere cos its just so laid back and friendly. But its not just me and loads of other, hardcore, car loving Simmers were let down. They should have brought more cars out more often. Whether or not they had geniune reasons or not, we will never know. Busy, problems with the meshes or something else that had more importance than a few cars such as family issues or whatever. Its really none of our business.Hopefully they will bring out these cars sooner rather than later, and for the meantime, we have F-P with his never-ending stream of excellent quality cars, Vov with his amazing tweaks of existing cars, Ribot with his unique Maxis-like cars and WittyOne's tricked out rides to play with.