Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sims 2 Outlet...
Working on setting a site up to share my many projects. www.sims2outlet.info if anyone is interested. I do tons of recolors everyday while I sit in front of my computer at work so, come check them out Wink

Also, feel free to post your work there too. Uploads are not moderated YET but I will be checking all posts to make sure its kept ligit.

Hope to see some of you there!
Im sorry, but could I please ask you not to post this here on our forums. If you want to post a type of "Advertisement" please ask S2A or Jared first.
Thanks, JC4263
H.O.S.
Fair comment, always best to ask first.
I will let you keep this here because it is here and I really see no reason to delete it, so just ask before you post this type of thing next time.
JC4263 Wrote:I will let you keep this here because it is here and I really see no reason to delete it, so just ask before you post this type of thing next time.

Sorry guys.
I posted it only because I had seen others telling about thier sites and what not. Wasnt attempting to steal any members. I got nuttin' but respect for everyone here Smile
Chameleon1977 Wrote:
JC4263 Wrote:I will let you keep this here because it is here and I really see no reason to delete it, so just ask before you post this type of thing next time.

Sorry guys.
I posted it only because I had seen others telling about thier sites and what not. Wasnt attempting to steal any members. I got nuttin' but respect for everyone here Smile

Yeah I know, which is one reason why I replaced S2A's comment with mine cause I believe and know that there are tons of people doing this also, so anytime you wanna post somethin like this just get a thumbs up from me or Jared and you'll be a ok! Thanks for understanding!