Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen a rare car in REAL life ?
I've seen a 65' Impala SS while I was driving on my bike. The engine sounds ... , it's wonderful ! And the paint, body, exhaust, ... OK I think it's enough Big Grin I also have seen a Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R. But that was a long time ago ...

What about you ? Smile
Saw a lot of rare exotic cars, just this year i've saw:

-An Audi R8
-2 Aston Martin DB9's, DB7 (which i got to sit in) and a V8 Vantage
-A Ferrari F430, 599 and a 360 Spyder
-2 RR Phantoms
-A Porsche 911 GT3 (see a lot of Boxsters and Caymens so i dont really count those as rare or exotic anymore)
-A Chevy Bel-Air, no idea what year though, looked like a later one.
-A Maserati Spyder and a Quatroporte
-Chevrolet Corvette C6
-A replica of an AC Cobra 427
-Lamborghini Diablo (literally stared at this for an hour lol)
-Lotus Esprit and an Exige. Also saw an Elan but it was in pretty bad shape Sad
-Quite a few Hummer H2's, ironically, they were all in petrol stations Wink
-TVR Cerbera Speed 6, deafened everyone in the tunnel, sounded like a missile taking off into space, also saw a Chimaera the same day.
-A convoy of 5 Caterhams, was really fun to watch them all blast up the motorway, think it was a Car Club meeting or something.

Passed a few exotic car dealers too, inside were Ferrari's, Lambo's, hell, even a Bugatti EB110 was in one. I wasn't even allowed inside though, don't blame them really lol

And a lot of other, not exotic but pretty rare cars like a few Evo X's, RX7's and a Nissan Silvia S15.
woops i miss read i thought it said race cars the rarest car i have seen was a glhs omni
R8, A ferrari Spyder, an Orange Vector a few escalades an slr mclaren a new slr cabrio a few old ferrari a few porsches an evo x an s2000 an rx-8 and a dodge nitro (wich isn't rare but it's one off the first car that i saw with the new dutch license plates)
i see great cars at lars anderson!
http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic...N=66938356
Tons and tons of great cars all summer every weekend, I'll get some pics of them this weekend for all of you!
the rarest car Iv'e ever seen is the Lamborghini Murcilago about 3 fridays ago.
k ive seen a fair amount for some reason so ill start.
a bunch of ferraris 360's F430 and maybee a 699 + a couple of testarosias, i have also heard that their is an Enzo in my town but i havent seen it
Aston martins a V8 vantage coupe around town a DB9 and a DB7 and something else when i was in europe.
a purple diablo roadster and a murcialago
a bunch of masarti spyders
a lot of porsches, carrera's to Cayane's plus a convertable that looks like a 959
2 lotus esprit's
a couple of skylines (rare in Canada)
about a 68 dodge charger r/t
a shelby cobra 427 (im sure it was real) some where around my town
and a guy down the street from me had a viper gts, then a testarossa, then a shelby 350gt mustang. got to see all of those close up.
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:-Quite a few Hummer H2's, ironically, they were all in petrol stations Wink
H2's are not rare or exotic.  Stupid to drive when gas is over $4.25/gal, at 12 MPG, yes, but rare or exotic, no...  In my area, I see one (sometimes two) per week.  And I still think they suck.

OK, I've seen an original 1969 Shelby GT-350 in a deep red metallic, 1970 Chevelle SS454 in Hugger Orange, a red 1971 DeTomaso Pantera, and a Ford GT. I was even behind the wheel of a 1987 Ferarri 400, several (two or three) classic Challengers, and a '70 'Cuda and a Shelby/A-C Cobra replica.  Since I work for the company that does the smog checks on cars in Illinois, I used to see a lot of cool cars, until the laws changed last year and cars older than 1996 were exempted from taking the test... Sad

Incidentally, I know EXACTLY where the OBD II DLC is *supposed* to be located on the Lotus Esprit.
DOHC46 Wrote:
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:-Quite a few Hummer H2's, ironically, they were all in petrol stations Wink
H2's are not rare or exotic.  Stupid to drive when gas is over $4.25/gal, at 12 MPG, yes, but rare or exotic, no...  In my area, I see one (sometimes two) per week.  And I still think they suck.
Well johnny is in the uk and big trucks are rare there.
Yep, thesimsrule2's correct, i am in the UK and its almost like seeing a Ferrari here because we never get those kinda cars. Same way we never see a pick-up truck either, they are just as rare, we just dont need them and our roads dont really accomodate them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Look at The Sims 2 Apartment Life SimsLAndHomes 16 1,974 05-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Blade3562