Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civic Type-R
badboyracer, the civic you mean is the new one, chameleon is making the older one
Jamie69 Wrote:badboyracer, the civic you mean is the new one, chameleon is making the older one

I know. I was only having a laugh. Who thought up the idea of having a spoiler through the middle? (i dont want an answer)
I think I just need to give up on car creation.... Now this mesh will not show up complete in my game. I'm told its my vid card which angers me because I JUST paid almost $100 for it a week ago. So, just like the rx-7, this project is in the scrap heap.
Hey, Chameleon! Don't give up, yet! I ran into a similar problem when I bought my current PC. I actually returned the upgrade vid card, and I admit, I had to pony up more cash, but i purchased an NVidia Ge-Force 7950 GT card. It cost about $350 at Fry's Electronice, but they do have rather high prices. You just need something which can handle shaders. Of coures, I totally understand if money is an issue, as it can be for me, too.
Yeah don't give up Chameleon!
The Japanese version of the Civic was sold as a 4-door sedan that generates 222bhp at 8400RPM. The external features of the hatchback 3-door has changed some what since 2001, with slightly less "sporty" look and look more of a "space age Honda ». But - under the bonnet 2litre VTEC is the same engine as was the previous generation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chameleon Recolors of F-P's Civic.. Chameleon1977 6 790 06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Chameleon1977