Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Gen of Guess That Car!
mercedes?
No ok, clue time, the MAKE of the car is like a mans name.

If that doesnt work, the next hint will be THE most obvious hint since those hairdryers that say "Please do not use when in water" lol

And its Brittish.

And its not a duck.

Disclaimer, i know i said 2 hours, maybe missed that a little.... by 2 hours... blame my interweb.
1971 Marcos Mantis?
BING! we have a winner!

You're up mate!
can anyone guess this? it is probably the weirdest car i have ever seen. it is probably really easy for people who live overseas. Don't cheat! here you go guess this strange car![attachment=932]
Fiat Multipla,a car whose uglyness is to proportion to it's brilliance.This would be one of the best cars in the world if didn't look like a tenderized lamb-chop on wheels.Just gimme the go ahead,i got one ready(and this i swear will be a little bit easier than my last one Wink )
woah i have no clue but ill guess an early smart car lol
i honestly dont know who could live with that styling. it looks like they designed the body seperatly from the top half.

Hideously ugly
As Top Gear said: Just stop designing the car, step away from the cadcam unit already!
Yeah it's really ugly! Has anyone seen the door handles on the inside of that car! They're like a metre long lol! It's herendous!