Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkeys cars are away
hey vovillia you wanted to do an updated bentley GT with a middle stripe on the cooler for me and al blue for the maybach 57s like the jaguar xk by fp
what happened to monkeys cars are they really away when yes please tell me why and how do we get the cars like 2008 mercedes s 600, 2008 mercedes ML & GL,and the Maaserati Quattroporte!
Monkey decided not to share them because of lack of time to post them and said he won't release them. Tre has them, but I don't think he will be posting thembecause the creator doesn't wan't to share them. I wan't to know if anyone adressed Tre about the problem and if he is aware of it.
We'll only get Monkeys vehicles if he allows someone to post them... which I seriously doubt. So for now we can just keep our fingers crossed and hope Monkey has a change of heart and decided to upload them to the community.
Then again if he ain't looking...oh sorry,just thinking out loud.As for contacting Tre,if hasn't updated S2C,more than likely he's not gonna have time to reply to PMs.
Exactly, and I love the Boondocks moving photogaph impak. That show is really funny.
WASHINGTON -- Dan the baboon sits in front of a computer screen. The letters BRRU pop up. With a quick and almost dismissive tap, the monkey signals it's not a word. Correct. Next comes, ITCS. Again, not a word. Finally KITE comes up.
young pet monkey had an accident and needed a brain transplant. The veterinarian told the monkey's human family, "Brains are very expensive, and you will have to pay the cost yourselves."

"Well, how much does a brain cost?" asked the family.

A three-year-old boy fell eighteen feet into a zoo enclosure containing seven gorillas. He was immediately rescued, not by zookeepers, but by one of the animals. The 150 lb. female gorilla picked up the unconscious form of the boy and laid it at a door to be easily retrieved to by zookeepers.