Post Reply  Post Thread 

Attention Uploaders!
DOHC46
Demoted to Mod.
Administrator

Group: Administrator
Attention Uploaders!

It has come to my attention that there is sometimes a lack of credit given when an object is made.So, effective immediately, all creators uploading/posting creations here need to specify a few minor things about the mesh used.Please specify who made the original mesh.If the object is an EA recolor, that's all that needs to be mentioned.When you post a recolor of a custom object, please tell us who converted it, and give a link to where it can be downloaded. If the mesh is original, made by you, then, again, that's all we need to see.If the original mesh is made by someone else and you just converted it to Sims2, then please tell us all who made the original.Thanks in advance!

What I lack in worldly experience, I make up for with sarcasm.

See ya, bye-bye.

This post was last modified: 09-28-2008 01:43 AM by DOHC46.

09-28-2008 01:41 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Gautam78
Career track: Gamer

Group: Registered
homeowners insurance

Hi,
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people.

homeowners insurance

02-26-2012 01:05 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: