Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual Jack's Porche
I was wondering could anyone help with a problem i'm having with Virtual Jack's Porche from Vita Sims i have the mesh the car shows up in my game but no recolor ive downloaded shows up in my game even his own from the site that's one of my favorite and i would love another color though!
i think i may know why. VJ made two porches, the first one wasn't recolorable, the second one was, have you downloaded the latest one. go here to get the latest
http://virtuals.ucoz.ru/news/1-0-1
I tried the link you gave downloaded a file that said fixed put a recolor in and still nothing! i just don't understand this one....
have you tried other recolors?
Yes i tried all the recolors i could find but i noticed when i opened up the files for the old and the fixed version they are the same size and they were modified on the same day and the same time so i wonder if they are the same! but i'll try again and see what happens....
Okay i found out what the problem was i had a old file and the new one in the same folder cause when i deleted the file the car was still there so i got rid of it and all the recolors then i put the fixed file back in and one recolor to test then it showed up so thanks a million for the help!
Problem solved!

TOPIC [Image: lock.gif]