Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Laptop: Dell XPS 1730
Smile 
Just ordered a Dell XPS 1730 to replace my good ol' Dell Inspiron 9400... Do anybody of you have one of those XPS ? What do you think about it ? Mine is ordered with 4GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz of memory, and a RAID Performance: 400GB (2x200GB) 7200RPM hard drive, a NVIDIA®GeForce®8700M GT graphics card, 8X DVD/CD Burner, 9 Cell Battery, Integrated Sound Blaster Audigy HD Software Edition, 3 Years Warranty/Service.

Do you think I'm ready for GTA IV PC Tongue

I also choosed it in red Tongue Supposed to be here in 8 to 12 days... Just can't wait !!!
I um... don't have a clue what you just said so er... I'm just going to sit here and nod silently for a while...

My friend has one pretty close to yours,except his is jet black.Overall,he says he's pretty satisfied with everything except well,to give it to you in GTA terms,it rhymes with Blista Wink
lol i just got a new laptop with specs kinda like that
I just bought a 2.0ghz MacBook with 160gb HD (50GB Partitioned for Vista), 2gb Ram, a slightly better graphics card (9400M) and an i-dont-know-how-many-cells battery which apple claims lasts 5 hours.... But because Im always near a wall socket, Im never on battery. If you wondering how well it runs the sims? Very, so your XPS will be great (more ram etc).
This is gaming laptop and high-performance, replacing the aging M1710. This is based on the latest Intel Santa Rosa platform and features advanced NVIDIA GeForce SLI. There is other laptop and notebook of its kind on the market. The M1730 is a portable gaming solution on the market is probably the most important.