Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorials Diskutions...
This thread is for diskus about the tutorials...
Exchanging Knowlegde, helping others and Comments...
Feel Free to Post !
Don´t forget we are strong together !

Greetz Rib Cool

And you call this "Easy Car Creation" ??? Wow...
Sure! Looks easy to me... (brain melts and oozes out of my ears)
I'm gonna try it after I've finished some of my recolor projects.SmileI'll start with something relatively simple...
oh my good god!! erm...ill try it, no guarentees it will look anything like what i was planning tho lol. thanks for posting anyway ribot
OK guys I gotta say that this isnt really that hard to do, It looks like it and well sounds like it, but with a little time and patience its really a piece of cake. And Yeah I have done some meshing for the sims.

Edit: great job on this too Ribot, glad to see some good tuts out there.
Thanks for this Easy Car Creation Tut Ribot!!!! Definitely willing to give this a try now... I understand this tut alot more than the one on MTS2!
My eyes are open and read the words but my brain doesn't work hahahaha!, Tongue, wow i'll try it, let see if i dont make a cat instead a car lol

Talking serious, thanx for the post and share knowledge
It yuks really lucid
Thanks, Ribot! You get rep!

I think your tutorial and discussion threads should be moved to the tutorial section of the forum. If it is under the Tech Support and Tuts headings it will be found more easily by newbies to the site. But dude! You totally rock for giving this tutorial to us!

Momma Michele
ribot is 1 of my favorit artist. his creations always make me say wow. so every advise of him or other artist will make it much easier for me to understand how to make a car myself