Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorials Diskutions...
Thx Rib I could never understand once you import back in to SimPe Thx Rep given, Look out Cheekys maken some cars.
Step 1 Questions:
Where do you get the GDMC?
And where's the Ground Shallow meshes?
Is this because of the newest SimPE or what?
SimsLAndHomes Wrote:Step 1 Questions:
Where do you get the GDMC?
And where's the Ground Shallow meshes?
Is this because of the newest SimPE or what?

The Ground Shadow is a texture, and the GMDC is found in SimPE on the upper right hand side in the file list. once you click on GMDC then it will open another area to the right where you select the GMDC and then you can follow the Tutorial from there. any other questions just askWink
Then what is the Tscolotr... thing? Where do I find it?
I took a pic for ya cause it was easier than explaining it, hope this helps.

[Image: SimpeGMDChelp.jpg]
Witty0ne Wrote:I took a pic for ya cause it was easier than explaining it, hope this helps.

[Image: SimpeGMDChelp.jpg]

Thanks for the help! I'm just tired so I'm going to do this after school. I'll need more help probably so I might ask you more questions though.
yes this is the file u need. click it and hit the preview button than u will see the model of the car. the next step is to extract this file on...desktop or wherever you want to have this file.
next will be to use milkshape program...and thats the point where i need to train now....pewwww i think this is the hard thing in creation
thanks Ribot, i really wanted to try and create a car, now i'm gonna try
when i import the file into milkshape, i get this. anyone know what im doing wrong? and also how do i create a car from a GTA san andreas mesh?

[Image: untitled.jpg]
hard to say cause i am also not good and learning. but it looks like u opened the wrong file. normaly i open the file and i get a blue mesh of the car...strange object in ur simpe ^^ looks like a flying blue hotdog lol. dunno what happend i think its the wrong file which u opened. but i guess ribot can help much better