Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well hello
Star 
Hello all,
I just want to announce that i will officially be taking back over.
You and f ucked this site up, the old theme was horrible and you deleted the one i had before so this will have to do.
The old one didnt even have the sites name... wtf.

If ANYone stands in my way on this site i will remove you from staff.

Well welcome me back...
hahaha who said there was a problem?

It's good to hear from you and that you are back!
The different look to the site is nice!
Welcome back. I like how you edited the site. The old theme confused me.
I agree with EC: the new theme is really better! Good job!
glad someone figured out the stupid themes here, I looked and looked and couldnt figure out where to get new ones or anything which is why I used that one I put up. But anyway its all yours, I will help with what I can but Im glad your back at any rate
Hey great oz,
dont worry you are staying but DOHC is gone. hes never on
My PC blew up a few weeks ago, and I had a heck of a time figuring out how to fix it. Since its out of warranty, I had to fix it myself, but its hard to diagnose the problem without tools. Plus, I can't afford a new one... But excuses are BAH, so whatever... I'm glad Jared is back. Welcome back, Boss! I'm just not ready to manage a site on my own. And just to clarify, I never mucked with the themes, and I didn't care for the one with the black background.
hey dude sorry about your computer.

ull be an admin again soon.
Thanks! It is good to have you back.u
Jared Wrote:Hello all,
I just want to announce that i will officially be taking back over.
You and f ucked this site up, the old theme was horrible and you deleted the one i had before so this will have to do.
The old one didnt even have the sites name... wtf.

If ANYone stands in my way on this site i will remove you from staff.

Well welcome me back...

No offense, but you really don't have to go storming in yelling "YOU FUCKED MY SITE". It wasn't your site anymore.  You left, as did pretty much everyone. To come storming back, taking it back over and demanding it to be changed back is a dick move. As was the comment about DOHC. Two-faced much?

Fuck you and your little ego trips, dude. It gets old.

PS: Don't bother banning me, I don't get on anymore so really you'd be wasting your time.