Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiho ^^
hey hutchi babe ^^
i read that u want to quit to be a staff member when this site will go offline.
i know you must be sad and disapointed. thats normal cause all your old staff members kicked u in your bum. but dont be sad or give up. look i try everything to keep our community alife. please think about all again. cause there are 2 good reasons.

the first is that we will need your experience. it will be much harder for us to make a new beginning without you.
but the second reason is the much important 1. dont quit all cause we like you. and i will really miss to tease and talk to you ^^
comeon dont give up and let us beginn something new which is only for our community. there is no need to show you how much we all respect and like you. you see it in the replies of your threads. i think i will speak for all when i say please be with us we will need you and we dont wanne miss you.

i can understand you that u fed up with the guys from the original site but we got a complete other kind of community here. like i said we all need and respect you so please think about all again. i see a good and fun future and we all want that you still are 1 of the important people. will be hard without you. your old staff didnt give u the respect that u deserv but this community always showed you the respect you deserv. you are important hutch and it will be a big lose when u leave Sad.. .
I'm with Sehnsucht ! We need you ! You are the major pillar of the huge building that is S2CS, you are the frame of the truck that is S2CS, you're... The leader of this site ! What will we do if you quit ? All your nice work, your house, your contest, your poll... Please Hutch, think again...
Follow ma leader, ma leader Hutch ! I totally agree with sarah and laredo, ya made many funny and kool thangs, man we all must stay together !
you will be very missed if you quit hutch, but if it all boils down to it, just create a new name and start from scratch on the carsource
Not sure what I could say that hasn't been said here already...but please listen to us!
We need you, Hutch. You have the experience to make a site something fun. I never intended to get emotionally attached to a site, I just wanted to download some cars for my Sims. In spite of that, this community became my "online home." I tried to just walk away, but I can't! We can change it up, ditch the Carsource name and make it great! We can even exchange stories, videos, and all kinds of stuff, if we stick together. YOU are important to us. I believe in you, Hutch. Please, don't just shut us down...
No worries people, Hes quiting i guess, but im not

I will keep the site up and once the real cs opens im turning this into a place where we can all come and talk about w/e... new forums new stuff..same site... it will be nice. Dont lose hope in this site im keepin it alive
jared, you should try to keep it mostl as is, but add sections not for creators, but for categories. Cars, recolors, buy mode, build mode, etc
yeeeeaaaaa! so itll be a sims forum site basically? talk bout anything sims related. should be interesting.
Sims+Car+Hutch+Jared= PARTY PLACE !

By the way, TheSimsRule2, you should add some colors to your siggy....