Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiho ^^
yea, i would love for this site to become more like that, itll be a big happy family;grande, heureuse famille;grosse, glückliche Familie.
btw laredo, im gonna add some color to my siggy right now.
TSR2, I always think to Ford truck. Always.
LaredoRV Wrote:TSR2, I always think to Ford truck. Always.
Well, I'm always thinking about Mustangs somewhere in my brain, and I suspect everyone (including me) thinks he's crazy... Maybe he CAN read minds! LOL

Seriously, we do need to come up with a new name. Something cool... Any suggestions?
SimsPlaza
The Sims Super Store
Sims2Center
UnitedSimsCommunity

I didn't place any "2" in the name because this site could continue for The Sims III !
Great ideas.  Any others?  Maybe we could do a poll.

BTW - I don't plan on getting TS3.  EA has gotten enough of my money from TS2 and NFS as it is.  Unless TS3 is rocking off the charts, I'm gonna stick with TS2. Being ready to host TS3 content is still a good idea, because there are some simmers who want it already. It would still do us good to be ready for them! Wink
Sims 2 Car Club
Pixel Power
Sims 2 Speedway
SimSTOP

i will think of more later, but hopefully someone has something interesting to call this site!
Not bad! Keep in mind, we may be moving away from the strictly car-themed site, giving us more flexibility in what we can share here, so we need more ideas! Keep them coming!
I'm all for Pixel Power lol.

It would be nice to have a new site to come to for uploading my sims, as it is I make my home on MTS2, unlike dohc who is into recoloring cars, my place has always been with face sculpting and sim making in general, and as it is MTS2 has gotten impossibly strict when it comes to celebrity Sims.
Plus, didn't MTS2 dump the Self-Sims forum where you were a minor celebrity yourself?

PS: "Pixel Power: Sims Community Forums" does have a nice ring to it, doesn;t it?
The Sims Connection
la Plaza de Sims de Grande
The Simmerary
just some ideas for the name.