Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOHC46
This is my Self-Sim.  He was sculpted by kwillag, and includes the shown custom "Mustang" T-shirt.  He wears NL pants, too.  I don't think there is any other CC included, and I'm not sure who made the shirt.  I'll update when/if I find out.  You can change up my personality (feel free to make me much grouchy-er, since I'm a bit of a grump sometimes...) First seen in the Paint Factory tour, now available to put into your Sims' town!
[Image: screenshotDOHC46.jpg]
I downloaded, if anything for that T-shirt
WANT THAT SHIRT !!!
nice sim i made a sim of myself 2 but it based on a sim from another creator so i need to ask if i am allowed to post it first. i love the mustang shirt. mhh may be i am allowed to post myself sim later. it based on another sim but i changed a lot so i will ask the creator
Hey Sehnsucht, I could brobably make a new Self sim for ya, if you want. I was one of many self Simmers over on MTS2 before they removed the request forum, and it is how I got my now defunct MooMoo award and my custom title, but I miss those days.
kwillag Wrote:Hey Sehnsucht, I could brobably make a new Self sim for ya, if you want. I was one of many self Simmers over on MTS2 before they removed the request forum, and it is how I got my now defunct MooMoo award and my custom title, but I miss those days.

ohhhhh goooodie yes pls pls pls pls that will be so nice. i tried to find the file for a sim face to clone my picture on it but i cant really find it. i used the toturial from MTS2 but i wasnt able to find the file. will be so nice to have a real cool made sarah in game hehe. i hope the DOHC46 sim wont flirt 2 much with me than Wink joking ohh dohc ur sim owns a ford carshop in my simworld i thought u will like it
He, he! I promise he won't flirt too much, after all he's married (well, he was origially...) and had a daughter, Crystal... Cool to know he owns a Ford shop, though Wink
Nice work!
lol why Ford!, go Mopar, but still pretty cool stuff, i dont no how i vever missed these posts lol