• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen a rare car in REAL life ?
Dodge Viper
Maserati Quattroporte
Ferrari 430
Porsche 928
Porsche 944
Hummer H1 Soft Top
Nick Hogan's Supra(Before and After he wrapped it around a tree)
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:
thesimsrule2 Wrote:ummmm....... let me think of an idiot that would buy a useless h2 in the Uk, someone who is compensating for something! A footballer(aka a soccer player) or maybe who is stupider than rich!

yep, some of the H2's are owned by footballers, all copying the whole 63 inch super shiny rims with diamond encrusted window frames that the rappers do. slight exaggeration but you get the idea. other rides of choice are the lincoln navigator (useless here) cadillac escalade (just as useless here) and the chevy silverado (totally useless here). ego enhancers basically.

The ones i saw were just owned by people trying to look "hip" and "down with the kids" (they were at least 30 acting like teenagers basically). one even had a custom plate which read B055M4N (or bossman), in an american style backing and it had stupid custom lights all over it with an even stupider (yes its a word) bullguard thingy, w/e its called. so not only had he stupidly bought an H2, he made an even bigger mistake of ruining it (even though it comes pre-ruined) with useless mods that wont exactly help his fuel bill.

And theres a bright pink H2 limo that floats around in my town. I cringe everytime i see it, it brings tears to my eyes.

And the H2 is probably one of the worst cars to have a crash in. think i heard somewhere that it disintegrates when it hits something and it doesnt have to pass the same safety regulations that a car does so it doesnt have the whole N-cap 4 star rating thing. its just an overpriced, oversized, over-rated death-trap and a bottomless pit of cash, failure and midlife crisis all rolled into 4 tonne pile of tin and cheap, chocolate box plastic and fake leather and suede in my opinion.
lol my license plate reads puswgon as in PUSSYWAGON
well thats is weird, instead of seeing a rare car I own three,

-1969 Camaro Z28
-1977 Corvette Stingray
-1968 Dodge Charger R/T

whilst at the dealer i saw

-1973 Plymouth Barracuda
-1970 Plymouth Cuda
-1968 Dodge Chrager R/T Rallye

and a few others
I've seen too many rare cars... just a few I've rememberd:

Ford model A
Ford model T
Mercedes-Benz C klasse ( a limo)
Caddilac Eldorado
Hummer H2 (twice, once a Limo from a national radio station)
Volkswagen T1 (the bus with split windscreen)
Volkswagen Käver / Beetle, Karmann version (split rear window)
Mercedes-Benz SLR

Severall Ferrari's, one Bugatti, severall Rolls-Royces, way too many Porsches and one Masserati in Berlin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Look at The Sims 2 Apartment Life SimsLAndHomes 16 1,974 05-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Blade3562