Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to clone a car correclty in SimPE for Sims 2!!!
Here is how you can clone a car for sims2 using SimPE, a typo or two maybe in there, and it isn't the best quality, so anyone car fix it up if they want to!

It has been a year since i made a tutorial

Link
Car clone Tutorial
VOVILLIA Wrote:Here is how you can clone a car for sims2 using SimPE, a typo or two maybe in there, and it isn't the best quality, so anyone car fix it up if they want to!

Link
Car clone Tutorial

Thanks!!

But what program is needed to open this?
Chameleon1977 Wrote:
VOVILLIA Wrote:Here is how you can clone a car for sims2 using SimPE, a typo or two maybe in there, and it isn't the best quality, so anyone car fix it up if they want to!

Link
Car clone Tutorial

Thanks!!

I opened it with Microsoft Works Word Processor, but i think any word processer would work, not quite sure. thanks btw vov, wil take a look at this
Johnnyfm666™ Wrote:
Chameleon1977 Wrote:

Link
Car clone Tutorial

Thanks!!

I opened it with Microsoft Works Word Processor, but i think any word processer would work, not quite sure. thanks btw vov, wil take a look at this

Dont have works.
Office and wordpad wont touch it.

Can someone convert it to DOC or PDF?
I'm sorry if you don't have works, but my Office is not registered, because My computer was a "store-display" model and the software was lost

So I don't know what to do about the Works to Office thingy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Installing Cars Into The Sims 2 badboyracer 0 14,073 07-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post: badboyracer