Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Achievement Signature
if there is something that you want on your sig then i will put it on there for you, if you were on the carsource along time ago there was a member that was on the site that would make sigs for people, and then he left the site, and if you never got one or if you want a new one then i will make it for you when i have the time.

here is one that i made.

[Image: 123456789.gif]
Hutch6344 Wrote:[Image: 123456789.gif]
I love it! unfortunately, I just made this one a few days ago. I may take you up on your offer in the future!
Thanks for making that house tournament one yesterday! I have another request for you. Could you make one for SimsLAndHomes? I'll give you the details later.
I would love a Delorean with the lights turning on and off! It would really be great.
there you go, hope u like it.
[Image: 46655646546546541234768788787868.gif]
Would you please take this picture:
[Image: SPA04_0478_Ferrari_250_GT_Califo-1.jpg]
and add the flashing lights please
Thank you.
Hutch6344 Wrote:if there is something that you want on your sig then i will put it on there for you, if you were on the carsource along time ago there was a member that was on the site that would make sigs for people, and then he left the site, and if you never got one or if you want a new one then i will make it for you when i have the time.

here is one that i made.

[Image: 123456789.gif]

Hutch could you take that picture and put badboyracer and car recolourer on it and make the lights flash please?

Thanks anyway, great work.

sure when i have the time, beacause i have so much school work to do, but i only have like 1 1/2 weeks left, so when i have the time ill do it.
Thanks hutch, I know what it's like to get loads of homework and not have anytime, so I'm not gonna push you.
Kool Nice Idea Hutch I Rember Him (forgot his name) i still have the siggy he made me somewere, LoL.