Remove Ads

Poll: What will the fate of The Sims 2 Plaza be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep as-is, and keep open.
9.09%
1 9.09%
Add Sims 3 content and change name to just "Sims Plaza"
54.55%
6 54.55%
Move to new URL as "Sims Plaza", hosting TS2 & 3 stuff
18.18%
2 18.18%
Time for a good thing to come to an end...
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fate of this site is...?
Hi, all!  It seems we don't have much activity here on the Sims 2 Plaza as of late.  So, here it is, time to decide what to do.  I have a bit of a choice to make:  Keep open with or without updates, or just close it down forever.  So, I'll let anyone who wishes to partake in this desicion.  Please vote now. The poll closes and votes will be tallied on August 1, 2009. I will cast the deciding vote, if there is a tie, or no votes at all...

DOHC46
Well, it doesn't cause you costs, or does it? And with so few activity it's not much work to moderate I think. Personally I still use this forum to c+p my posts to other places, and some downloads of mine are Plaza exclusive. Wink
Really,if the site doesn't cost a dim to operate,then yeah,just keep it running.Also,i think the initial disgust with TS3 is pretty much over,i mean c'mon,even i bought it and found it to be pretty good.So,it's gonna be a couple weeks til it gets to TS2 levels,but MTS2 has already proved the CC crowd isn't totally isolated with Mr.Humble's interpretation.TS3 content is gonna find it's way here soon enough,so for the most part,i say keep the site up until the dark overlords force us out!
Yeah, I bought 3 too, and I must say my love for Sims just rebord Big Grin
I say make it Sims Plaza to include the Sims 3.

I really miss how the Sims 2 Plaza used to be. I visited it for probably hours back in the day because everyone was here. I hope somehow there is a way to make it the way it was.
this place is awsome you cant close it. all we need is to advertise like mad Tongue lol
I say Keep it open and just change it to plaza this site was my pride and joy.. it would be sad to see it go
ive set up a redirection url and now the site will also show up as:
www.simsplaza.tk
and also
http://www.sims2plaza.tk/

this dosent change the actarl url it just makes it so ppl can use that one to
you can still access the site thro the subdiomain aka:
http://thesims2carsource.createmybb.com
I have much more time on my hands now and i'm just saying change it to plaza and give it a tech update. It would attract much more peeps
Definiteley needs more advertising, but we also need something to actually advertise, or else there's no point. Doesn't really have to be anything overly complicated, just...something. Something to get people interested. Basically, like fishing; we try a load of different ideas, advertise them, and see what people bite at. Or...download. I'm not all that good with analagies. Big Grin

We should probably get with the times too and have a Sims 3 section, since it wasn't such a big let down after all. I mean, if it can get me addicted to Simming again after having Sims 2 uninstalled for the best part of 17 months, then it must be doing something right. I'm sure many feel the same. So maybe a Sims 3 storymaking section, since there hasn't been much in the way of developments for custom stuff yet.