Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Merged Neigborhood
Here is a project I've wanted to undertake since the release of NightLife.  I've found a starting point on the site moreawesomethanyou.com, and updated it for Seasons and FreeTime.  I highly recommend you have all EP's installed before using, but if you have NightLife (or Deluxe Edition), Open for Business, Seasons, and FreeTime, you should be able to use this, but I cannot promise anything.  This will replace Pleasantview when unzipped and placed in your Neighborhoods folder.  It will in fact BE Plaesantview, but with one little twist.  Strangetown, and Veronaville are included as Downtown areas, as well as the default Downtown, and the towns of Desiderata Valley and Riverblossom Hills will appear alongside Bluewater Village as Shopping Districts.  The file itself is huge, at 295mb.  Keep in mind this is a whole, ready-to-play Neigborhood.  Your existing Sims in these towns will NOT carry over, so be sure to back up everything before installing.  I've been playing this neigborhood for about a month, now, and it seems to work with no problems, so enjoy!

[Image: smnpic2.jpg]
[Image: smnpic2.jpg]

Downolad Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xf8njo
cool i didnt know that u can add normal neighborhoods into the shopping area. nice nice nice
DOHC, did you ever add Sadona like I told you? I'm loving my merged hood! Thanks for helping me that one night
AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOU UPLOADED IT ?!?!?!?
Well, I'm glad to finally have it now !