Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My View On Car Creators
I would agree that no (or very little) communication between staff members is a pretty significant "no-no." Yes, Marcman, Wink I'd say it has been stressed quite well.
Being staff on carsource, I was shocked that it went down, and no one bother to tell me. So I do agree that litte communication was made.
I was Admin with Ash on the old site and Tre was Missing so we were running it. Tre came back and said they were going to do some upgrades..... it would be up in a week... well 8 months later it came back and i was fired..... there was no communication between Tre and me or anyone for that matter, the site was great, now we need to start questioning the leadership of said site. he doesnt have time to lead it, he doesnt seem like he cares.... so he put Monkey in charge, someone with no experience at running or maintaining a site, that was also bad leadership, and now monkey doesnt have time for the site either, Im not sure if the site will even come back, the "owner" really doesnt seem to care.

All the cars that were promised will be out eventually, unless Monkey decides to me his selfish self and not release them ,I wouldnt be surprised.

Moral of the Story, the reason S2CS is failing is because of the leadership.

Just my side of all this, i was on the inside, i know a little something about the site. Smile

-Jared
Yeah I thought the leadership wasn't good, too.
Well, get a boy to do a man's job eh?
Appoint me new Leader of S2CS!!! I'll get er' done!! LOL *(O.K. I know it was off topic but it felt good!)
haha, you would be better than Monkey,

hey pak, what about me too , :p
At least we have a car site. I will just be glad when it is back up, if it comes up. I feel sorry that no one has the time to run the site but it is ashamed that someone would tell us that we are getting one car a week, but can't keep their word. Still glad we have a car site though Smile
deshawn, it doesn't count as a car site if its not up and running