Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Expansion Pack
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep8_index.php
Thanks Jamie, and for tons of previews of it, go here
looks good, thanks for the link
BioWare has announced content updates for two of its titles: 'Star Wars: The Old Republic' and 'Mass Effect 3'.

Its 'Game Update 1.2: Legacy' for Star Wars is being described by the company as "massive" and includes the evolution of the Legacy System, tying each gamer's characters together into one family and allowing them to unlock custom new abilities.
my thread for expansions, doesn't just come out saying, "I WANNA DA EXPANSONS", like some other threads have.I also understand that Maxis isn't programmers in build mode, and that the parts may be to complicaed for maxis to integrate, so you may not see the following parts if they come out.
This list's primary role is to link you to more information. My Guide is very well structured for the amount of information it holds. You'll find that if you head to one of the expansion pack sections of the website, you will see a link to all other content that the expansions add. This doesn't always include traits, lifetime wishes, lifetime rewards, or new objects. I try to mention those in the expansion guides themselves, although 100% is not represented. The Sims 3 Generations LTR and traits are all in the Generations section. It's a new way of doing things, and the next time I'm working on the site I'll make the other expansions their own pages of info. This will make it much easier for people trying to decide between two EPs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next Stuff Pack? Jamie69 5 2,123 11-21-2009, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DOHC46