Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mabye a dumb question...
I've seen all the sites that have car mesh's for other games such as nfs and gta. I know these can be converted to work as vehicles in the sims 2 but, would there be a way to make them into stationary objects like sculptures? There are quite a few that I'd like to put in my game but just as props, not functioning vehicles. For example, I have a multi level parking garage but, cant add cars on the upper level, I have dealerships but I can only place vehicles in driveways or driveway extensions. So, anyone know a tutorial to turn a 3d car model into a statue? Thanks in advance!
You can use the cheat "moveobjects on" without the quotes to get drive way extensions to go pretty much anywhere, check out this tut to get the driveway to twist: http://thesims2carsource.createmybb.com/...hp?tid=682
hope this helps!
thesimsrule2 Wrote:You can use the cheat "moveobjects on" without the quotes to get drive way extensions to go pretty much anywhere, check out this tut to get the driveway to twist: http://thesims2carsource.createmybb.com/...hp?tid=682
hope this helps!
I know about the move objects cheat, which is how I am doing things now, I just thought it would be easier to make them into inanimate objects. Would make them smaller in size as well and in turn would help with loading times on lots with many vehicles... Am I making any sense? LOL.

I'll check out the tut you mentioned. Thanks for the reply!
I know these can be converted to work as vehicles in the sims 2 but, would there be a way to make them into stationary objects like sculptures? There are quite a few that I'd like to put in my game but just as props, not functioning vehicles. For example, I have a multi level parking garage but, cant add cars on the upper level, I have dealerships but I can only place vehicles in driveways or driveway extensions.