Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat room?
Woohoo, first post Smile

How about adding a chat room to the site? There are tons of free scripts all over the internet for chat rooms and some even nicer flash chat rooms. Just food for thought. Would be cool to actually chat in real time with some of the other members rather than via PM or forum posts.
Though I'm not that type of chatter, I think that was cool and would improve the community even more. Smile
i think it would be cool for Staff meetings too, but the problem is only the Time World wide

for example when i am comming online @ 02:00am (EU time) all others came online allready some hours ago or some hours after me...

Greetz Rib Cool
We had one when the site first came up, had some problems with it, But i will start looking for a new one.
Xat.com has some great chat boxes, yes, i know we had one on the old site, but it has improved since then. i agree it would be cool to chat with some members directly Big Grin
Well I out a chat room up, so will see if it works this time!
Chameleon1977 Wrote:Woohoo, first post Smile

How about adding a chat room to the site?  There are tons of free scripts all over the internet for chat rooms and some even nicer flash chat rooms.  Just food for thought.  Would be cool to actually chat in real time with some of the other members rather than via PM or forum posts.

Hi Chameleon,
Thats really great idea. By adding Chat room, the communication among the members will be increased. This helps in increasing the growth of the site.
The chat box has been in place for a while now and seeme to be working well. If there are problems with it, please report it to Administration right away. Enjoy!

TOPIC LOCKED