Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial Request: Mesh converting...
I know its a longshot but, can anyone help me to convert meshes to Sims 2 compatibility? There are an abundance of recolorers but it seems very few meshers. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You should check the MTS2 tutorial section. I'm sure you'll find something there. Good luck!
hey why not post a link to the tutorials section in a new topic and ill stick it?, because everyoen always says the mts2 tutorial section but never posts a link
DOHC46 Wrote:You should check the MTS2 tutorial section.  I'm sure you'll find something there.  Good luck!

To be honest, thats the first place I looked. I found 1 single tutorial on the subject and it was all text and not very in depth at all. It was also a few years old, lol.
I guess that's the same tutorial I found... I was planning to venture into objet/car-creation, but I just couldn't make much sense of the tutorial, as it's intended for seasoned object-creators. Maybe TSR has something? I looked thought their tutorial section, and i saw some good stuff, but I can't remember if there was one for car-making. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful... Sad
DOHC46 Wrote:I guess that's the same tutorial I found... I was planning to venture into objet/car-creation, but I just couldn't make much sense of the tutorial, as it's intended for seasoned object-creators.  Maybe TSR has something?  I looked thought their tutorial section, and i saw some good stuff, but I can't remember if there was one for car-making.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...  Sad

I plan on buying a subscription to TSR tomorrow so we'll see what I fnd there. I'll be sure to share anything usefull i find.
On Carsource a car creator called bloom, wanted to make a tutorial how to convert meshes. I'm not sure if he's finished and where he will post it.
There are a couple at TSR, don't ask for a link, its been a long time since I downloaded them
Viperman Wrote:There are a couple at TSR, don't ask for a link, its been a long time since I downloaded them

I Found a single tutorial on vehicle meshing on TSR and it was for modifying one of maxis's meshes. I'm looking for a way to convert GTA cars.

If one of the creators would put together a SOLID tutorial, I think we'd see more cars created. As it is, we see mabye one or 2 cars a month from a total of about 6 creators. Some of the good creators have just fallen off the face of the earth.....
Yeah, Tre doesn't seem to have time, Monkey has his hands full trying to get his site back up and hasn't uploaded any in a while, Dr. Pixel made some good cars, but he does it for fun, so his car uploads are rare.  Looks to me like F-P is the only seasoned creator still working, although there afe a few such as Vov who are learning quickly.  Others, like Acehole, Wonkey, Wintermuteai1, and DBCAB do seem to have been abducted by aliens.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial Request: Color Shifting Vehicle Paint Chameleon1977 13 3,991 06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Chameleon1977
  Tutorial Request: Metallic Recolors... LaredoRV 12 3,459 03-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: CMW15
  Extended Car Recoloring Tutorial! VOVILLIA 11 3,477 03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Muppetmad
  interior and tire/wheel recoloring tut request thesimsrule2 4 1,605 02-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Last Post: thesimsrule2
  Request a TuTorial ribot1980 6 2,074 02-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Last Post: thesimsrule2
  Mercedes Benz S600 mesh tutorial Moneybags 3.0 0 1,254 02-20-2008, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Moneybags 3.0
  EASY REMESHING TUTORIAL ribot1980 2 1,936 01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Last Post: ribot1980