Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW RULE!!!!
OK you guys it is very Childish and inappropriate to Down someones work.

If you don't like there work keep it to yourself.
(Unless it is asking in a poll that the Creator has set up)

Please If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!!

PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!!

Thanks,
JC4263
Just Mabie Put a Suggestion on How to improve there creation
Thanks for bringing this up. I've seen a few members doing this (who's screen-names will not be mentioned) and I was thinking how rude and inappropriate it is. If I see something I don't like, I just don't download it. If I see anyone doing this again, I'll be sure to report it to Site Security! Wink
it is really sad that this has to become a rule it should just simply be comon curtesy. some people have weak morals to down someones hard work that they are kind enough to share with us all for FREE!!!
DOHC46 Wrote:Thanks for bringing this up. I've seen a few members doing this (who's screen-names will not be mentioned) and I was thinking how rude and inappropriate it is. If I see something I don't like, I just don't download it. If I see anyone doing this again, I'll be sure to report it to Site Security! Wink

I had this happen in a post of mine today. My work wasnt criticized but, the original was. This shouldnt have to be made a rule, it should be common sense.
Chameleon1977 Wrote:
DOHC46 Wrote:Thanks for bringing this up. I've seen a few members doing this (who's screen-names will not be mentioned) and I was thinking how rude and inappropriate it is. If I see something I don't like, I just don't download it. If I see anyone doing this again, I'll be sure to report it to Site Security! Wink

I had this happen in a post of mine today. My work wasnt criticized but, the original was. This shouldnt have to be made a rule, it should be common sense.

True it shouldn't but a apparently It has to become one, because People just dont have the common courtesy.
That Is A Exelent Rule Man As A New Creator i dont want to be Critaziced BUT if you dont like it just say how somone can improve it.
Is that ok?
lol
Thanks, hope nobody will be impolite or disrespectful.
Totally Agree !!!
To ya rulez !!
Greetz Rib Cool