Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civic Type-R
[Image: snapshot_00000001_f577e032.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_b577e06d.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_1577e04b.jpg]
[Image: snapshot_00000001_1577e08d.jpg]

The rx-7 I was working was just a terrible mesh to work with.   I decided on something a bit more simple until I can get a bit better at this.  AS you can see it needs some work, but its coming along very smoothly Smile
cool dude!
Thats cool man ! Keep it up ... !!!
Greetz Rib Cool
Oh g-whiz,i used to own a Civic hatch like this.Mine was a Si,a 03 model.While it had some nice touches(seats and gearbox are the best i've seen on a sub $20000 car),the rest of the car was as bland as the rice it burned.Yeah,it was kinda fast,but the electric steering and pansy wheel/suspension setup really zapped the fun out of it.It also didn't help that the rest of the world got this Type-R edition instead,which actually had a decent sport suspension setup and wheels,was way better looking(i.e. less like a guppy) and more powerful.At least my sims will be able to enjoy it!

Oh,just in case you were wondering,thankfully,a piece of black ice "liberated" me from my first,and more than likely,my last Civic.
Looks nice
cool, good choice of car as well
Can't wait! This is going to be good!
Bare with me on this. I'm having an issue with some parts of the mesh disappearing. I dunno if it happened in the conversion from the dff format or if it was just a bad mesh. I'm working around it tho.
Hey, I just realised. The Honda badge on the front of the car is up-side down! lol

And secondly, the new civic has a spoiler through the middle of the rear windscreen. This one has got it through the whole windscreen!

[Image: honda_civic_ctdi_back1.jpg]
Middle of The Windscreen

Whole!
badboyracer Wrote:Hey, I just realised. The Honda badge on the front of the car is up-side down! lol

And secondly, the new civic has a spoiler through the middle of the rear windscreen. This one has got it through the whole windscreen!

[Image: honda_civic_ctdi_back1.jpg]
Middle of The Windscreen

Whole!

I knew the badge was upside down, just hadnt got to fix it yet Smile

As for the spoiler, It came on the mesh that way and since I'm no good at remeshing, it kinda has to stay as is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chameleon Recolors of F-P's Civic.. Chameleon1977 6 790 06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Chameleon1977