Remove Ads

Poll: Are you buying into the Sims 2 Store
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yay!
0%
0 0%
Nay!
75.00%
12 75.00%
What The Hey?
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sim 2 Store
Hello all my fellow simmers. Today I am presenting a poll and a Warning!  I would like to know what your opinion is on the new Sims 2 Store. I for am not buying into it 1) because I believe these object should be put on the exchange for FREE! 2) If you want the 60 object equivalent from the store you are paying 3x as much than a retailer! 3) No possible way to back these files up due to #4) Securom nuff said! 5) Once DL'd you will need to run the game while Online or your game will crash.

I think EAxis has gone too far this time, expecting people to buy objects that they can NOT share with any one for 3x the amount of  Stuff Pack, and are sold as is (if they are glitched, which some are, oh well), is completely ridiculous.

Yay! = I'm all for it
Nay! = Never
What The Hey? = yeah but only if they change the pricing
I don't like it, it crashed my game and i lost my favorite hood with my legacy family!
Yeah, that has been going around, EA won't fix the issues either, because anything you buy from the store is an AS IS sale, meaning what you see may not be what ya get, but sorry! no refunds or support. EA has really ticked off the community with this scheme.
I don't realy know about this Store thing, but I guess any research would be a waste of time... If that's true - I've had the opion already for quite a while that EA has become completely greedy, doesn't care any more for their customers and produce crap. But that just takes the biscuit!
It's a pity there're still so much naive sheeps that fall for evil Eaxis.

-------------------------
lol
I just took a look and I see hardly anything that can compete with CC. Plus CC doesn't make my game crash in 99.8%
I'd rather buy one of the older packs or EPs that weren't infested with securom yet.
Must be online or your game crashes?!?  WTH?!?  I think EA has gotten too darned greedy!  They are really starting to tick me off.  I'm actually surprised thet it took this long to get me to is point, as I'm not usually very patient.

EA, you stink!!!!
its cool if you want to just buy a few items fro an ep but dont want the whole thing,but its pricey and has unreliable service. but i see where they were going.
Kinda glad I dont have anything past Nightlife!!!