Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up with this?
[Image: snapshot_00000001_757b73b7.jpg]

This is how VO's Integra shows up in my game. Same with F-P's Cavalier, a Chevy Silverado and a DB9, that I've downloaded. Any ideas why?
Yea, I've had problems like that before with my cars. When a car has too much poly in a group, then that group doesn't show in the game.
Fresh-Prince Wrote:Yea, I've had problems like that before with my cars. When a car has too much poly in a group, then that group doesn't show in the game.

But why does it show in one persons game and not anothers? And can I correct it?
I dont know as to why, maybe a difference in computers, dont know. You can't really correct it, the creator can. What has to be done is either the poly has to be decreased or the car has to be broken up into more groups. But that doesn't always work. There's not so much a 100% solution to the problem.
Fresh-Prince Wrote:I dont know as to why, maybe a difference in computers, dont know. You can't really correct it, the creator can. What has to be done is either the poly has to be decreased or the car has to be broken up into more groups. But that doesn't always work. There's not so much a 100% solution to the problem.

Well that figures, lol.
The integra was the one I was waiting for Smile

Oh well...
Thanks for the info F-P.
the DB9's and the MK2 Jag used to do that, was only the windows and the steering wheel that appeared, and Max's LP640 had no wheels on my game, think its something to do with some graphics cards not being able to show them properly as well as what F-P said about the polys being too high. shame really...
yes, graphics card probably. the integra doesn't show in mine either, and this was my favorite of vovillia's car Sad
Jamie69 Wrote:yes, graphics card probably. the integra doesn't show in mine either, and this was my favorite of vovillia's car Sad

I hope its not a graphcs card issue. My new card is only a week old. lol
maybe only really good graphics cards make it show up?
Kwillag has a problem with this sort of stuff.  They displayed corretly when he had shaders on, but that caused a crashing issue.  It is a graphics card or driver issue.  If you have a high-end card, or at least a good mid-grade card, check your graphics divers. If you don't have an adequet card, you could exchange it fr a better one. That's what I did.