Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Object Hiding Cheat
I am having a problem with seeing objects from downstairs when i make houses with reserved open to below space. I found an Object Hiding cheat but it doesn't work. Any idea how to fix this?

ThanksSmile
I don't think this can be "fixed." Many objects are hidden when you are not on that floor to conserve processing power. I'm not aware of any way to change it. I suspect it's in the actual object file, which is why most modder-made objects don't dissapear. I've never heard of an "Object Hiding" cheat, so I suspect it's a hoax, just like the old "TwinzAre2cute" code that was circulating the net for a while.
I'm not sure if I understood your problem, but there is an option "hide objects" somewhere in the games options menu. I never use it though, so I don't know about never-hiding custom objects...
Yea, there's a option in the game that allows you to choose if objects disappear or not when you are on a different floor.
Oh, i thought that option was to make stuff disappear when you're right next to it, so it doesnt block your view....oh well, lol
Thanks, I wa bothered that the glass elevator I downloaded disappeared when going a floor up.