Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long-term project: Race cars
Psychosim Wrote:Well, I did a picture search for "r/t stripe" and I'm still not sure. It seems r/t is a generic term for several styles of stripes?

In this case, do you mean just that tail thing or more? If so, please provide a picture so it's clear.
Here is a good picture of an R/T stripe on a Charger...

[Image: IM002092.jpg]
Viperman Wrote:
Psychosim Wrote:Well, I did a picture search for "r/t stripe" and I'm still not sure. It seems r/t is a generic term for several styles of stripes?

In this case, do you mean just that tail thing or more? If so, please provide a picture so it's clear.
Here is a good picture of an R/T stripe on a Charger...

[Image: IM002092.jpg]

i didn't think to post an image because Tre kind of had it on the car to start out with, but that one in the pic Viperman posted is the correct 1969 Charger R/T Stripe

the vinyl top looks sweet too depending on the color the car will be

-Blade
Something I'm working on:
[Image: tigerhead.jpg]
That stripe would look cool on a Merc Cougar Tongue
A '68 Cougar would be pretty cool. Until then I hope you can bear with this. Tongue

[Image: gladesprev.jpg]
[Image: tigerprev.jpg]

Still have to adapt it to the left side.
69 Camaro with the DEI Stripes from 2005 and  the Bud Logo and an 8 for Dale Junior and  the same car with amp and an 88 for new junior and a 3 for The Intimidator and a black 8 Bud car to make a Nascar theme i gave 3 pics for the ideas i really wish there were some Nascar paint schemes
Please use periods.^^ I'll see what I can do, but just now my schooltime is starting again. I think I've seen a nascar on tsr.
What exactly is the DEI stripe?
the black stripes in the third picture. They make a 3 or an E how ever you look at it. They didn't start using till after Dale Sr Died
Ok. The camaros mapping in that area is a bit difficult, but I will try to reproduce this stripe.
Psychosim Wrote:Ok. The camaros mapping in that area is a bit difficult, but I will try to reproduce this stripe.
cool i would but i cant get my programs
to work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side Project UPDATD for 7-11... Chameleon1977 6 798 07-13-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Chameleon1977
  My first official Vehicle project... Chameleon1977 5 807 06-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Chameleon1977
  My House Project kwillag 7 880 04-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Last Post: THUG LIFE