Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those who wondered about cars in Sims 3
Big Grin 
Evidently.....it seems it just may be so...

[Image: thereisrides.jpg]

Looks like it was a good idea to buy sims3carsource.com...Big Grin
SWEET! I hope we can drive them ourselves this time lol

nice find Tre!
I can only imagine how complicated making cars for TS3 will be...maybe it's just me but i just can't seem to get excited for the TS3,just based from the screenshots alone,everything looks,well,sterile.I guess time will tell i suppose.
Occifer Axel Wrote:I can only imagine how complicated making cars for TS3 will be...maybe it's just me but i just can't seem to get excited for the TS3,just based from the screenshots alone,everything looks,well,sterile.I guess time will tell i suppose.

Well..

If EA loses the lawsuit for SecuROM...hopefully they won't force-feed us that stupid DRM in Sims 3...

Thats the messed up thing...they want you to buy the software, but more and more people are using Nulled versions from torrents because they dont want that Nazi-Like crap on their systems...
If this is so and they are options for user created vehicles I will definitely get TS3
good point there dohc, i mean less than a month ago i finally got the first ep university haha, but i would really like for everyones neighbor hoods to connect together on servers of your choice now that would be sweet!
I think the Sims 3 will be nice! I don't create cars, and I see it's very hard, but I only create wallpaper for TS2 and homes for it. But I do like detailed Lexus's and Audi's. I hope people can create cars for the TS3.