Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Prince???
Hmm, that's strange, Fresh Prince has not released any new cars for a MONTH now. That's not like him. I know he has posted a few comments on here recently but I hope he's not given up. I like the xmas logo background on there though. Has anyone asked him if he's still creating? please tell....
i think he may be doing something BIG for christmas
you know f-p, and if hes not releasing something he's working on something lol

-Blade

EDIT: while doing my usual forum rounds i stumbled upon what he is up to but ill kepep it hush hush unless he says otherwise lol
I know what you're on about Blade,and i'll give a hint in a form of a math problem: 25-12=14

Isn't his next project the one I read about on another forum?
Wouldn't mind seeing the new Zonda R Smile
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is an American television sitcom that originally aired on NBC from September 10, 1990, to May 20, 1996. The show stars Will Smith as a fictionalized version of himself, a street-smart teenager from West Philadelphia who is sent to move in with his aunt and uncle in their wealthy Bel Air mansion, where his lifestyle often clashes with that of his relatives. The 148 episodes were broadcast over six seasons
The theme song and opening sequence set the premise of the show. Will Smith is a street-smart teenager, born and raised in West Philadelphia, who was sent to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air, Los Angeles after getting in a fight.