Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sims 3
hello guys i am a member from germany !!!Cool

i have a question this site is very cool for cars and any other downloads,

but in february are came the sims 3 are you make for that game cars and other downloads too ??? Smile

sorry for my not good english Big Grin
This site is strictly Sims 2 at the moment,and most of the members here are planning to get Sims 3,nor is it likely Jared,the site owner,will expand it to contain Sims 3 material.
I have seen a report that Sims 3 will not support custom content. I cannot find the posting anymore, as I suspect it was taken down. Of course, this is not certain... Just don't be surprised if Custom Content becomes a thing of the past.
That would be the stupidest mistake EA could made... The Sims without custom content ? It's like a bike without handlebar !!!
LaredoRV Wrote:That would be the stupidest mistake EA could made... The Sims without custom content ? It's like a bike without handlebar !!!

If they do that, they are throwing the bike away and still giving you the empty box at full price. Wink
Yeah, if they do, Sims 2 will still be popular with all that modding like San Andreas. But let's hope EA won't.
Thank you for your answers i hope EA is not so stupid but in germany EA are very stupid in thoose things !!!! Sad

We will suprise !!!!

Thanks for all Smile
I already know that there will not be an external body shop. All sim-sculpting will take place in-game, as will all clothing texture editing. I think Rod Humble, the TS3 project leader, has really dropped the ball on TS3.
What with the 4 month delay of TS3, it is rumored but not confirmed that they may release a TS3 body shop, or maybe even the aforementioned World Builder. I believe it would be in EA's best interest to release creator tools prior to the games release. Not only would it entice creator to dabble but also allow the Mod Gods to break it down and figure out how to mod it. But as it is just rumored I won't hold my breath and will stick to TS2 for the foreseeable future.
The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of surprise and mischief!

Create over a million unique Sims and control their lives. Customize everything from their appearances, to their personalities and even the home of their dreams. Then, send your Sims out to explore new locations around town and to meet other Sims in the neighborhood.
The Sims 3 is a 2009 strategic life simulation computer game developed by The Sims Studio and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to the best-selling computer game, The Sims 2. It was first released on June 2, 2009 simultaneously for Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows - both versions on the same disc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin For Those who wondered about cars in Sims 3 Tre Zillah 8 7,176 08-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Last Post: johnjeni33
  How do i get Sims 3 to recognise my video card? kamrinjacobs 3 1,661 08-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Post: johnjeni33
  Sims 3 Creator's camp mzcool 1 1,272 12-11-2010, 08:56 PM
Last Post: princedavis