Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Apartment building
I just want you to know (although no one said sth. like "Oh, that house there is so cool, I want it!" *g*) that I'm planning to upload the house in the background of Rays car pic:

[Image: Raycar1kl.jpg]
[Image: ray-prev.jpg]
It's a funny story how this was built, it was more or less by accident: When I was going to picture Ray with his T-Bird, first I intended to just take one of my BYOB apartment houses. But then I found out I haven't imported the BYOBs into my main game yet, so I thought "Well, I'll built a quick copy."
When I had the three stories done I felt it looked quite blocky and I wondered what it would look like if I added a slightly smaller apartement on the roof, like a penthouse. So after a few tweaks and hours with the constrainfloorelevation-cheat and some decent walls added I had this. Big Grin

It has no interior yet, but so far I remember for most of the CC where I got it from. I hope to get it done in february when I have more free time.
It also has hedges to the left and right which join very nicely when you put several of these houses next to each other.
[Image: ray-prev-nh.jpg]

(It will need only nightlife, you'll have to use a cheat to convert it into a real apartment house.)
This apartment looks SWEET! You've got to tell me where you got the walls. They look gorgeous -- and I am talking like a girl for some reason. Anyways this looks great. Thanks for giving us the sneak peek!
I found out for you, it's from http://www.tribeccasims2.com, the 3rd set on 1st walls site.
She's a good artist, lots of great stuff there!

Added some pics, too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apartment life walkthrough thesimsrule2 4 863 08-23-2008, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Dashie