Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Read
Star 
Hello everyone,
This has been a long time coming but...as of March 1st I will no longer be staff. I do not have time to work on the site anymore life is getting crazy, I will Stop by and say hey from time to time so i hope to see this site still up and active.

I have put over a year into this site and hope that it continues with the new Owner of this site as Of March 1st 2009, DOHC46. He has shown me great leadership and has been my number 2 for a while. Now its his time to run this site. I know he will do great... Good Luck dude... if you need any help don't hesitate to ask me you know how too get a hold of me.

Now replacing DOHC46 as 2nd in command effective immediately Witty One is now a Super Admin!
As for replacing Witty i will leave that up to DOHC46 & Witty whether they would like to or not.

I know i have retired before and everything but i came back cause the site needed help, but this one is final.. i will be glad to help if needed but i wont be staff anymore.
Thank you to everyone who helped me build this site and make it success.

I want this site to live on, make it happen for me. This will always be my home.

Goodbye (in a month)
Jared
well thats the last of us, all of the original staff from the many many carsource downsites have retired, but we'll see how this turns out, but its been a great year jared(minus the economy lol) but congrats dohc n witty, i hope to see the site grow
yup all the old time ppl are gone... from downsites and regular carsource
So this one is for real huh?The times i've had with you on the forums have quite spectacular and i hope your retirement allows you to fulfill any goals you wern't able to in command here.See you later Wink
Thanks dude.. its sad to see all the old people go
goodbye. its been fun
It's sad to see you go, Jared, but I appreciate your faith in me. I'll try not to screw up too badly! LOL Wink
Sorry to see you go Jared. it has been a trip. Im sure me and DOHC will do ok, if we get stuck we may call on you though Big Grin
Later, man. It's been an awesome year and it's been great havin ya here. I'm sure DOHC and Witty will be good replacements.
Hope you'll do well! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  READ THIS!- NOW Jared 18 5,898 12-20-2010, 09:10 PM
Last Post: pankaj333