Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have, um, returned
Hi Guys! Long time no see?

I have returned to The Sims 2 Plaza! I'm really sorry about what I said about this site, it is really great, I really missed it. There is NO excuse for how I acted, I'm REALLY sorry. Sad
But I hope to start over as I return!

So I'm back, not as a mod, but just as a general member, I like this site, and hope to stay, and not be, "horrible".

See you around!

-bbr Big Grin
i have said many bad things about you while you were gone but now i realize you've changed in a good way
you better have changed.. if not ur gone
mzcool Wrote:i have said many bad things about you while you were gone but now i realize you've changed in a good way

That's ok mzcool! I understand, I was rude. Sad

Jared Wrote:you better have changed.. if not ur gone

I have Jared, I'm really sorry about that, can we put it all behind us? I regret it alot.
Hey, I can forgive a temper flare. I've been known to have those all too often in RL... But, I don't expect we'll have a repeat incident. Glad to have you back.
Yeah I don't want a repeat incident at all, let alone anyone else here. So let's hope for good things in the future!
Yeah, just forget the past and head for the future Wink
Was there something I missed. I took a long vacation from the sims. If not burdened, can someone please fill me in?