Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Apology
Hi Jared,
This is probably the last person you thought would send a pm on here again, but it's Mercman/Toakenspy here. I want to appologise and ask to be allowed back onto the site. Without a word of a lie my Dad passed away last Thursday and it's shaken me up pretty bad, and I realise now how much of an ar*e I've been when I was here. I appreciate people more than ever before and hope you will put the past behind you and let me back. I know there's more to life than the Sims and it's maybe taken this recent bereavement to bring me to my senses, I could've lied and said I was someone else on this IP address, but I had to use my daughter's laptop and wireless connection to contact you. I'm really sorry about everything and it's hard enough trying to grieve for my Dad, and hope you can lift the ban for me. I am willing to make a public apology if you want. This time I mean it. I just want to be back in the fold. As usual it sometimes takes things like this to put things into perspective. I just hope you have the heart to lift the ban for me. Please contact me on spyguy@btinternet.com with your decision.

All the very best

Toakenspy.
Third time you try to come back... If ever somebody is stupid enough to let you comeback, I atleast hope that you will be nice...
bmwfan Wrote:Hi Jared,
   This is probably the last person you thought would send a pm on here again, but it's Mercman/Toakenspy here. I want to appologise and ask to be allowed back onto the site. Without a word of a lie my Dad passed away last Thursday and it's shaken me up pretty bad, and I realise now how much of an ar*e I've been when I was here. I appreciate people more than ever before and hope you will put the past behind you and let me back. I know there's more to life than the Sims and it's maybe taken this recent bereavement to bring me to my senses, I could've lied and said I was someone else on this IP address, but I had to use my daughter's laptop and wireless connection to contact you. I'm really sorry about everything and it's hard enough trying to grieve for my Dad, and hope you can lift the ban for me. I am willing to make a public apology if you want. This time I mean it. I just want to be back in the fold. As usual it sometimes takes things like this to put things into perspective. I just hope you have the heart to lift the ban for me. Please contact me on spyguy@btinternet.com with your decision.

All the very best

Toakenspy.

If i may, I'd just like to post an email that i recieved from him a few weeks back...

Quote:CHALLENGE‏

Sent: 30 December 2008 00:26:06
To: ************@hotmail.co.uk

OK Johnnyfm666, LET'S PROVE I STAY IN SCOTLAND, IF YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR ME YA BRAVE F***WIT, TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN SO I CAN KNOCK YOUR F***IN HEAD RIGHT OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!! I DON'T INTEND TO HIDE MY FACE BEHIND A MONITOR, LET'S SEE HOW F***IN BRAVE YOU ARE FACE TO FACE YA F***IN D***HEAD!! I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT AND NOT BE AFRAID OF JARED. YOU'RE A YES MAN WITH HIS FINGER UP JARED'S A**E!! THIS SITE JUST PLAIN SUCKS, AND THERE IS NOT ONE ADMIN WHO CAN CREATE CARS ON HERE, IT'S A F***IN LOSER'S SITE NOW. YOU CAN EMAIL ME BACK WITH YOUR ANSWER TO MY CHALLENGE IF YOU DARE!! W***ER!!

###############################

Get your own free forum at
http://www.createmybb.com

Obviously I've censored the swearing and our email addresses. Don't really know why I'm being nice enough to do so... but anyway.

Toaken, you are a troll and a silly little kid with nothing better to do than come here and harrass everyone. You made it quite clear the 1st time you rejoined (which you tried to hide) that you have no interest in this site, and that all you want to do is to cause trouble an generally be a pain in the azz. If you really think that a cry for sympathy with an apology attached to it somewhere will really cut it, you are mistaken.
He's crazier than I ever thought...

**picture link removed** Please don't post pics of crude gestures!
If what you claim happened to you is true I forgive you but if it is a bunch of bull then go do something to yourself
We cannot take that risk! I want the ban to stay... and this new name to be banned along with it.
Dont call me heartless... im just an ASS right Tokenspy.

As the new Head of All Things Sims 2 Plaza, I have to support this decision. While I do belive in Second Chances, Mr. Spyguy already burned up his obligatory Second Chance.

I don't believe in Third Chances. A friend of mine proved that they don't work. Sorry, no un-banning for you.
Thank you DOHC ... i dont wanna see that back here
Jared Wrote:Thank you DOHC  ... i dont wanna see that back here
I see you kept your  promise that you will be sticking around Jared

Edit: I just checked and Toakenspy hasn't even been on since 2-20-09. That little ass didn't even go on to check our replies.

Yet another edit: I mean like Badboyracer left and the he apologized and came back. I really think he is sorry because this happened once only . With Toaken spy it happened three times. He doesn't give a damn about this site. The only thing he did was annoy people. He even pm'ed me saying that I should leave this site and go to his because I can have a job position there.
looks liek i missed alot while i was gone lol, this site somehow got deleted from my favorites and took a lot of digging to fin but guess what i found it! lol(sorry if im bumping to go off topic but this seemed like the right place)