Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My OTR: Psychosims Old Times Revisited
Once upon a time long ago in a land far far away an innocent Psychosim played all for his own, never having heard of "Sims 2 community" and "custom content"...
Every time I got a new EP (which was only two times) I started an all new neighborhood. And after I found out about CC all new again and lost interest in the old neighborhoods. But there are some jewels - some of them I never even come around to actually play - that are really too good for falling into oblivion. So I decided to share and let them have new life in YOUR game! Smile

The good thing is: I didn't use CC back then, so the lots from that time are pretty quick to share.

[Image: prev.jpg]
[Image: prev2.jpg]
These three are in moderation now, but I have plenty more, community and residential.
Four more in moderation! These come next:

[Image: prev4.jpg]

A nice little city home with carport, capable of two sims.

[Image: prev3.jpg]

Club 'Underground' - I found this again as a cellar with a plain top foundation, quite unrealistic for a downtown. So I quickly built a house on top to get it to the right feeling of a cellar club. And guess what, it makes a very nice decoration for every downtown! It's really big but since the action takes place in the cellar it will be minimized when you play it, no problem for weaker pcs. Smile