Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorials Diskutions...
ok tell me if i do something wrong.

[Image: untitled-1.jpg]

[Image: untitled2.jpg]

[Image: untitled3.jpg]

[Image: untitled4.jpg]
ok I have never seen it done that way, the best and easiest way I have found to do it is through the object workshop, which is on the right side bar in SimPE, just click that tab and click start, then when the catalog loads, which could take some time, click General, then cars and select the car you want to clone, then click next, now make sure that "remove useless files" and "reference original mesh" are unchecked, then click next, type in your name, price and description and click finish. With that all done the Scenegraph rename wizard will open and you just type in a new name and click update and Ok. and save your file. Then you can assign the new GUID, which you have to have an account for, which is easy to get, and then you should be able to follow the Tut from there, If ya want some pics just holler I will get them taken no sweat.

thanks, that seems easier, i'll go try
i keep getting an error saying "unknown file type" could you post some pictures please, sorry i just really want to try and make a car.
Ok I first off my simpe is setup a little different then yours is, but the basics are all there, I believe these will help ya out, On the last one, just delete the first part that says "vehiclesomethingsomething" and leave the last part intact. Any more questions just ask.

[Image: SimpeHelpOW1.jpg]
[Image: SimpeHelpOW2.jpg]
[Image: SimpehelpOW3.jpg]
[Image: SimpeHelpOW4.jpg]
[Image: SimpeHelpOW5.jpg]
ok, i think i got it. look right?
could you show me pictures on how to put the mesh in, please

[Image: untitled-2.jpg]
SimPE is very good software for creating art work. I tried to create with the help of your guide, which is very helpful guide for me. But I was created some of the art in older version, and not edit or modifying in version 0.64, is there any solutions?.